Sunday 13 January 2013

2013

Apologies for the lack of posting over the past month. I have had my head well and truly engrossed within the writing of my dissertation which is now finished, bound and handed in (hooray!). As well as enjoying a relaxing time at home over the Christmas holidays.

I will now be beginning the construction of my final pieces over the next few months, so my blog should be a bit more lively this year!

My work is currently undergoing an interim assessment at University, whereby the tutors look at my samples and sketchbooks and advise ways in which I can improve upon certain aspects of my work to achieve the highest grade possible when I graduate this year.

Thank you for taking the time to read - soon enough I will be uploading more exciting posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.